Sunday, July 15, 2007

Nadine Chandrawinata: Beauty ! Behaviour ! Brain?Not so clever

Another Indonesian hottie in the news at the moment is Miss Indonesia for 2005: Nadine Chandrawinata.

She is representing Indonesia is this year’s Miss Universe contest which will take place in Los Angeles on Sunday 23 July.

But unfortunately her considerable beauty is not matched by a particularly high IQ, and she has come in for some very strong criticism by the Indonesian press for some really bad goofs in her official Miss Universe interview:

What do you like to do in your spare time?
I like to do in my sparetime is going out with my friends, with my family and sharing with the children like doing some act.. doing some activities..eh..eh.. in social work, like campaign for them and campaign for against discrimination of women, something like that.

What do you see yourself doing 10 years from now?
I see myself in 10 years a..eh. I see myself in 10 years later simply as a Nadine and eh..doing something like or eh...being more mature and express or explore myself and my potential and doing something for anyone el.. doing something for me and everyone.. like I want to work for the Unicef so i can be more active and give more attention for them.

Who is your idol?
My admi.. my admirer is mother Theresa, because ... she is so humble for me and she had, she has a beautiful or ... wonderful personality. So I really .. adore at... at her.. hehehe.

Your friends say you are...
My friends tells that I am friendly, easy going person, just simply person, ordinary person and patient.

What do you want the rest of the world to know about your country?
Indonesia is a beautiful city.. so, you should go there to visit by yourself, because we have a lot of beautiful bitch..es (beaches ?) and the spectacular mountain and... dramatic of history and... so the people. Because people of Indonesia is really... is really welcome eh.. and really friendly because they like to know more about other country, other belief, other ideas....so, come to Indonesia and feel it and we open...we open our arms to come to Indonesia.


Nadine Chandrawinata: Beauty ! Behaviour ! Brain? Not so clever

No comments:

Label Cloud